Terms and conditions
§ 1 Area of Jurisdiction, Definitions of Terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all business dealings between you as customer and Antiq, which are initiated and concluded via our online shop. That version of our General Terms and Conditions which is valid at the time of ordering shall be decisive. Any deviating conditions of the customer will not be recognized unless ANTIQ has explicitly agreed to their validity.
(2) The goods and services offered in the ANTIQ online shop are aimed at consumers and entrepreneurs alike as long as they are the end consumer. Within the meaning of these terms and conditions, (i) a “consumer” means every natural person who enters into the legal contract for purposes that are predominantly outside his trade, business or profession (French Legal Code) and (ii) an entrepreneur means a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal personality who or which, when entering into the legal contract, acts in exercise of his or its trade, business or profession.
§ 2 Completion of Purchase Agreement
(1) The goods and services offered on our website do not represent the conclusion of an agreement, but are solely an invitation to place an order.
(2) By placing an order, you submit to us an offer to complete a purchase or service agreement. Should goods be supplied, then an agreement materializes at the time of dispatching the ordered goods to you. Confirmation of the receipt of your order does not constitute acceptance of your offer. It merely serves to inform you that your order has been received.
(3) The text of the agreement will be stored by ANTIQ. The language of the agreement is determined by the language in which you have logged onto the website (English, or French (coming soon).
§ 3 Consumer’s Right of Withdrawal, Exclusion of the Right of Withdrawal
(1) As consumer, you are entitled to right of cancellation. The prerequisites of this right of cancellation and the legal effects thereof are set out in the following Instructions for Cancellation.
|Instructions on the right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal:
You have the right to withdraw this agreement within fourteen days without providing a reason for doing so.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last item of goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Antiq – Léon Guiselin, La Mauvoisinnière, 49270 L’Orée d’Anjou FRANCE – email: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g., a letter sent by post, fax or email).
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
You shall send back or hand over the goods to us undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The dead-line is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
(2) The right of withdrawal in accordance with the Loi Hamon does not apply when, among others,
- a) goods are delivered that have not been prefabricated or for whose production the consumer’s individual choice or purpose was decisive or which are clearly customized to meet personal demands or
- b) the goods delivered have been sealed and, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return once the seal has been broken or removed after delivery;
- c) for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in sealed packages if the seal has been removed after delivery or
- d) for the performance of services in connection with leisure activities (e.g. concert or event tickets).
§ 4 Prices, Terms of Payment, Reservation of Ownership
(1) Unless otherwise agreed upon, those prices are valid that are contained on our internet page https://antiqrecords.com at the time of finalizing the agreement. You will be in arrears if the invoice has not been paid by the 14th day after the date of invoice. Our offers and price lists are established at update of Webshop. ANTIQ reserves the right to modify offers and prices. Transportation fees are at the charge of the customer. Prices are non negociable. Prices are tax included, except typos that may occur.
(2) In principle, payments can be made by C.O.D., payment in advance (credit card, transfer or PayPal) or by direct debit. Transfers infos must be asked through email here : antiq.label @ gmail.com, giving the customer number as reference, and will be supplied for your transfer to be made. Depending on the amount of the order and creditworthiness of the customer, in individual cases ANTIQ retains the right to exclude certain methods of payment.
(3) Should you be a customer with residence outside France, then you can pay by making an advance payment (credit card, transfer or PayPal). For transfers from outside France any banking fees arising are to be paid by you.
(4) The goods remain the property of ANTIQ until all invoices have been fully paid. Should you become more than 14 days in arrears with payment, then ANTIQ has the right to withdraw from the contract and to reclaim the goods.
§ 5 Delivery Costs, Terms of Delivery and Performance of Services
(1) Delivery costs can vary depending on the method of delivery and the character of the order. Further information concerning the delivery costs can be found on https://antiqrecords.copm/shipping.
(2) We supply the goods in accordance with the agreement made with you. The delivery dates can be found in detail on the order summary.
§ 6 Warranty
(1) in case of defect we fulfill our warranty by means of subsequent fulfillment. Subsequent fulfillment is carried out by us at our discretion in the form of repair or replacement
(2) inasmuch as we are not in a position to or are not prepared to perform subsequent fulfillment, then you have the right to choose between cancelling the order. This also applies when subsequent fulfillment fails, is unacceptable to you or when there is a delay for which we are responsible beyond an appropriate period.
(3) claims for defects lapse within 6 months from delivery of goods. This also applies to claims for damages and reimbursement of expenses caused by defects except in cases of deliberate or grossly negligent breach of duties, infringement of guarantees and/or injury to life, body or health.
§ 7 Liability, Damages and Reimbursement of Expenses
(1) We are liable for damages only in cases set out in a) to d) as follows:
(a) for injury to life, body and/or health as well as for damages due to deliberate or gross negligence without limitation;
(b) for damages arising from a breach of a written guarantee, we are liable only in the amount of the customer’s financial interest covered by the guarantee and apparent to us when giving the guarantee;
(c) in cases of liability according to product liability law;
(d) in cases of violation of essential contractual obligations caused by slight negligence, the resulting damage liability is limited to that extent of damage that we have to reckon with as typical considering the circumstances known to us at the time of concluding the contract. Essential contractual obligations are those basic obligations which were decisive for the conclusion of the contract and which you were legitimately entitled to expect;
(2) In all other cases liability for damage, regardless of the legal basis, is excluded.
(3) Claims for damages and reimbursement mentioned in the cases outlined in par. 1 lit. d) expire in six months.
(4) Inasmuch as our liability is excluded under these conditions, the same also applies to the liability of our corporate bodies, vicarious agents and in particular for our employees.
§ 8 Data Protection
(1) Any personal data provided by you will be gathered, processed and stored solely according to the French data protection act, “Loi Informatique et Libertés du 6 janvier 1978”.
(2) The utilization of your personal data is necessary for completion of the contract concluded with you. You can contact us if you want to delete your personnal data once the contract is completed.
§ 9 Identity of the Supplier, Contact
(1) The web shop operator is
GENERAL ENQUIRIES, PRESS // email@example.com
ORDERS // firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) Complaints can be made to the above-mentioned addresses.
§ 10 Platform for online dispute resolution, participation in dispute resolution procedure
(1) Applicable law obliges us to inform the consumers of the existence of the European online dispute resolution platform, which can be used to resolve disputes without the need to involve a court. The European Commission is responsible for organisation of the platform. Here is the link to the European online dispute resolution platform: http://ec.europa.eu/odr .
(2) We are not obliged to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a dispute resolution entity for consumers and have therefore decided against voluntary participation.
§ 11 Final Regulations
(1) French law shall apply to the exclusion of the rights in accordance with the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. For consumers, this choice of law is only applicable to the extent that its application does not revoke any compelling and applicable consumer laws of that state in which the consumer is habitually resident at the time of placing his order.
(2) The sole place of jurisdiction for any disagreements is the headquarters of ANTIQ (Angers / Cholet). However, we are also entitled to file a claim against the party placing the order at his/her place of jurisdiction.
(3) Should any individual regulations of these General Terms and Conditions be or become ineffective then the effectiveness of the remaining contracting conditions shall not be affected.
La Mauvoisinnière – Bouzillé
49270 Orée-d’Anjou FRANCE
E-mail : antiq.label @ gmail.com
phone : +33 7 68 19 79 36
Responsible for the content : Sébastien Turbé
E-mail : email@example.com
Disclaimer : Despite careful checks of the content, we assume no liability for the content of external links. The operators of the linked sites are exclusively responsible for their content.